MAINTENANCE, COOKING TIPS AND TRICKS
Before use for the first time, wash in hot soapy water, rinse it in clean water and dry it with a cloth.
After each use, wash in soapy water, using an sponge, soft cloth or nylon brush. There ‘s never scrub with steel wool or steel wool.
COOKING TIPS AND TRICKS
How to prepare a good coffee in an Italian coffee maker:
1. We unscrew on top , extract the filter and add water until the valve.
2. We place the filter and put the coffee, without pressing important.
3. We screw the upper body and put on high heat with the lid open.
4. When the coffee begins to leave, close the lid and lower the heat. If we like strong coffee, we leave to simmer. If you want soft, let the strongest fire.
5. When the coffee maker starts to soun, still boil, turn off the heat. Stir with a spoon inside the coffee maker, and you’re ready to serve.